Following Michael Jackson: The Experience last month, Ubisoft are once again putting players "in the game" to dance along to their favourite songs. This time "with Mel B", though she is nowhere to be seen in these screens.
The gameplay aims to replicate a TV Dancing competition, with Mel B seemingly as host. Unlike MJ:TE, this game will allow 2 players to simultaneously dance. Check out the list of features below, and click here to see the full list of songs available in the game. Let's Dance With Mel B will be available 24th June, a little later than original scheduled.
Let’s Dance with Mel B is the only party game that lets you see yourself dancing on the television, just like a talent show!
You will be part of a group of 4 other dancers, it’s easy to pick up and play and the game is designed for a social experience thanks to the 2 player simultaneous support.
- See your real image on screen – using Kinect and Move technology
- Different dance styles including disco, 80s, pop, club, latin, urban and party classics. The game features 27 original hits.
- Top technology in body tracking
- You can watch your performance back afterwards, and Mel B will even comment on it
- 6 different stages related to different to dance styles
- Review your performance and share your results with friends online
- 40 real dancers to follow available
- TV show unique approach – a real host, a TV studio, and real competition